Wednesday, October 29, 2008

one more day!

I am TIRED, TIRED, TIRED! I'm trying to wrap things up tonight so I can get a good nights rest tomorrow night and not be running around like a chicken. I now have THREE bags stuffed with goods to take to India, thanks to some generous people whom I should mention. First, my mother-in-law, Karen. She donated a bag full of toys, like bouncy balls, and stuffed animals. Very thoughtful! And Sherrin Gratten, donated some very soft baby blankets. Thank you deeply.

Now we are in the final stages of organizing. Like how do we get to the airport, pay the rent, charge the batteries and make sure I have all the right clothes, shoes and necessary items. Julian and Bella got ipod, nano's for their birthdays recently. So we downloaded videos and tv shows so when we are travelling they can carry them in their pocket and entertain themselves. We hopoe!

Off tomorrow morning to Sarasota, about a two hour drive from here, to go to another OBAMA rally and be a part of something I believe so passionately in. Go OBAMA!

No comments: